Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday

Even though we did not have school today, I want to recap this week. It was a real whirlwind and it was a short week (Labor Day). The students could feel the toll of the week by Friday, but I love to watch them.

They try so hard to do everything right. If more students were concerned that everything was right on target as to the end result that would be so great. These students don't always get everything right, but you can watch them while they work and they are constantly thinking. They seem to be always trying to remember things, because they recognize a key word or something that makes them know it's familiar. It is a true joy to watch. I am loving this.

2 comments:

Dr. Gibson said...

Tanya, thank you for your journal. This week your score is
Conduct - 4;
Reasoning - 2; and
Reading - 1 for a total of 7 out of 12 points.

Please check with the rubric to see what I'm looking for in conduct, reasoning, and reading categories.

I am getting a very clear picture of your work in the classroom, which is great - you sound like you have a wonderful ST and that is also great.

Waiting eagerly for next week's installment...

Tanya said...

Dr. G, I will check the rubric and I will get caught up. I am on my third computer and hopefully these issues are over. Thanks.